The SPECTRA LASER M TYPE is our best-selling Laser microphone.
Brand new project, developed and designed with simplicity in mind, it is nevertheless a professional system allowing remote eavesdropping of a target room by shooting an invisible Laser beam from up to 300-400 mts/yds away.
The totally new M TYPE model is now available for orders: easy to set-up, it allows uninterrupted monitoring of any target room once correctly aligned and aimed at the target window.
Newest SPECTRA LASER TYPE M+ model also allows listening through walls (any kind).
The SPECTRA Laser M type features:
- totally portable configuration;
- invisible IR Laser beam;
- separated transmitter and receiver setup for use in virtually any situation, even when perpendicular alignment is not possible;
- multi-band graphic equalizer with digital sound processing;
- optical beacon for simplified alignment;
- easy active optical aiming system;
- 3-axis micrometric alignment regulators;
- Laser-proof goggles for total operator security (advanced version only);
- digital voice recorder;
- low profile wireless radio receiver;
- double power feeding mode for transmitting and receiving unit (battery power or DC power adapter);
- two professional tripods;
- three MIL-STD IP67 carrying cases.
Click on the play button below to listen to a demo recording for the SPECTRA Laser M type which has: no equalization, slight preamplifier gain, system aligned in a full perpendicular position to the target window (thermopane glass, 20mm thick).
Click on the play button below to listen to a demo recording for the SPECTRA Laser M type which has: full equalization + preamplifier gain, system aligned on a “V” array to the target window (English style window with double glass panes each one 2mm thick, air in between the two glasses).
This is an example of what you can expect in terms of audio quality from our SPECTRA LASER M TYPE operating in passive mode when you get a PERFECT alignment on a PERFECT SPOT:
click on the above play button to listen to a demo recording for the SPECTRA Laser M type which has: NO equalization, NO preamplifier gain, system PERFECTLY ALIGNED on the BEST listening spot (fully perpendicular to a thermopane glass window, 20mm thick; FM radio audio is in Italian).
In this recording, our SPECTRA LASER M TYPE operating in passive mode, is listening from a window of a very large room with a lot of natural reverb caused by its huge dimensions:
click on the above play button to listen to a demo recording for the SPECTRA Laser M type which has: equalization, preamplifier gain, system PERFECTLY ALIGNED on a good listening spot (fully perpendicular to a thermopane glass window, 20mm thick). The room is 150 square meters with an impressive natural reverb and an FM radio is on while the person inside speaks.